Friday, February 20, 2009

What The Heck Was That?






Since I was using the game's Debug Room code to see around places, I came upon a strange stuffs. Normally, the use of Debug Rooms ignores the game's progress, but Mother 3 is an exception. You can do a lot of strange (and stupid) things with the Debug Room, and the pictures will be followed by comments.

  1. This is actually what happens if you abuse the Pork and Beans glitch too much. However, it can be cured by entering a separate section of the map.
  2. Note Duster's name. It should be Lucas, but the Debug Room had managed to screw up the arrangement of playable characters. It was cured as soon as I enter another chapter.
  3. Again, look at the arrangement of characters. It should be Lucas-Kumatora-Duster-Boney or Lucas-Duster-Kumatora-Boney.
  4. What the... this is one of the most bizarre things I had done in playing around the Debug Room. I remembered that I warped to Club Titiboo in chapter 4 twice, and the second time, the game script were running as if I was playing that chapter originally. But, when the'Bon Voyage, Amigo' cutscene ended, the camera was off screen, and in my party, only Duster and Boney appeared. I get into the club again to activate the debug room, and then warp to chapter 8. If you run, the characters will freeze if you stop running. Ugh.
  5. Now, this is what happened if you activate the Debug Room left to the vending machine, near the New Pork Tower (Was it Empire Pork Building?). You run into the debug room, ran into the wall and voila! You're climbing the walls as if you're a ninja! However, this only apply to the area said above. Other areas doesn't allow you to do that.
Well, more updates later!

No comments:

Post a Comment