Friday, March 6, 2009

Less Troubles


Since I had finished working on the non script-texts, I was still beta-testing the game, finding any fault when something like the pic up there happened.

To make matters even more confusing and frustrating at the same time, my PC (It's already old, I understand)HDD decided to fail. I had no choice but to reformat and reinstall everything from scratch. Lucky that this baby is saved on another HDD.

Before all that, I contacted Jeffman and he said 'try shortening their names'. Done that, but still...
Tomato then came to the rescue, suggesting 'just blank the Item Guy's name'.

A day after that, Jeffman said this: 'are you trying from the Debug Menu?' Then it hit me. I was using the debug menu all along!

So, using the proper gameplays' ending, it worked fine. Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment